What’s on offer:
- Leading Internationally owned building materials manufacturer
- Excellent salary package
- Work with fully automated production machinery in an interesting and challenging job
- Monday – Friday day based role
- Training, development and the chance to work for a company that invests in their staff
To be suitable for this role:
- Full EWRB Electrician license is an essential requirement
- Experienced with Fast moving, highly automated production
- PLC/SCADA Fault finding and troubleshooting experience needed as a minimum.
- PLC programming abilities will be highly regarded
- Strong managerial skills and experience
- Health and safety focused and knowledgeable
- Physically fit
- Able to work unsupervised
- Ability to occasionally cover for shift work including some night shifts
Our client is a leading building materials manufacturer based in Penrose, who have pioneered building technologies and established themselves as a market leader in New Zealand and on a global level.
As part of the Maintenance team and reporting to the Services Manager, the Electrical Lead will focus on leading a team of highly skilled electricians, who are providing plant maintenance in a continuous operation environment. You will fault find and repair process problems relating to process control, be involved in the maintenance of PLC’s and all electrical equipment and assisting with planned shut downs. You will also work very closely with the automation engineer and process improvement team on upgrades.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Darren Chan on 0800 171 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All of our vacancies are listed on www.trs.co.nz