Our client, who is an established nationwide engineering company who specialise in pressurised machinery, is looking for a Field Service Technician to join their small, close-knit team at their branch in Lower Hutt.
This is mostly a field based role with some workshop based work. As such, you will be provided with a decked out vehicle for travelling to sites around the Wellington region AND for personal use.
The machines range from small to medium sized. Experience in working with small engines, electric motors, pumps, etc. and general mechanical aptitude would be essential. You must also hold a current EST or EAS.
This is a varied role and truly no two days are the same – you will get to travel to various locations and interact with different organisations and people. Your fault finding and repair skills will be tested on a wide variety of machinery.
This role will suit someone who comes from hands-on background and prides themselves in providing excellent customer service.
To be suitable for this position you will need the following experience:
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- EST or EAS is a must
- Mechanical trade or an engineering qualification would be ideal
- Ability to work with both heavy and light machinery
- Diagnosing/fault finding skills
- Familiarity with small engines, motors and displacement pumps would be very useful
- Welding, fabrication or machining experience would be a bonus
- Customer service and good communication and social skills
If you are interested in this position and fit the above the criteria, click the ‘apply’ button now! Alternatively, for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Darren Chan on 0800 171 000 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements or visit www.trs.co.nz for other vacancies.