- Wellington based
- Stable and growing business
- New Product Development
Our client is a well-established local Wellington food manufacturer with strong and supportive international backing. Their products are sold locally and internationally to small, medium and large businesses including some globally recognised brands. The company’s focus on leading the market on innovation means they have an established NPD/Innovation team and an opportunity exists for a Food Technologist to join them.
Reporting to the Innovation Manager Technologist you will be responsible for the development of new and existing products from project initiation through to commercialisation. To be considered, you will need to bring your blend of technical knowledge and experience as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your positive attitude and self-motivation will be vital in proving yourself as a strong team player.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is based in Wellington. You will need to be based in or move to Wellington for this job.
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- Tertiary qualification in Food Technology/Science or similar
- Minimum of 3 years practical product development experience
- Highly developed communication skills
- Well developed project management skills
- Proven innovation and product improvement skills
- Proven ability to lead projects within tight deadlines
- Knowledge of NZ and international food legislation
- Sensory evaluation experience
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and be given strong technical and management support to achieve your professional goals.
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button, or contact Tony De Barr on 04 472 6558, email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz