Wellington Based – Manufacturing – FPGA – Communications
This innovative company has product designed and manufactured in NZ and located in virtually every location in the globe. It is entering into a new phase of development and looking to grow their team.
I’m looking for looking for a capable electronics engineer to design, implement and test FPGA-based modem designs for a range of wireless radio systems. Your role will be focused on capture and analysis of product systems through to coding algorithms and RTL simulations characterization for their systems. You will also be skilled at debugging and testing the protypes.
The successful applicant will have some of the following attributes:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics engineering (or similar)
- Have a minimum of 4 year’s experience in a similar position
- Excellent Verilog RTL coding and synthesis skills
- Excellent in simulation tools such as Matlab and Xilinx ISE, Modelsim or equivalent
- Proficient in Python/Batch/Bash scripting language
- Expertise in FPGA implementation is required: A/D and D/A interfacing, digital up and down conversion, NCOs, digital filtering, FFTs, Hilbert transforms, channelization, symbol coding, spread spectrum and multi-carrier processing and algorithms, modulations (QPSK, GMSK, QAM) and forward error correction
- Understanding of how hardware and software interface together in real world systems
- Ability to use RF signal generators, RF spectrum analysers and RF power meters to measure and debug the performance of radio systems
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are keen to further develop your career within a progressive and award winning manufacturing company, then this is the perfect vehicle. Attractive salary and conditions are also on offer for the successful applicants.
Given the current Immigration restriction in place only NZ or Australian citizens or residents will be considered.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 04 472 6558 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz