Christchurch Based – Generation Engineer – Electrical
Our client is a small but expanding niche Electrical Design and Consulting company. Due to ever increasing work-loads and numerous new and ongoing projects, they are looking for a Generation Engineer.
The role is to provide professional engineering consulting services, manage projects from conceptual design through to completion, and to develop external client relationships.
Specifically you will:
- Work with clients on projects requirements
- Be involved in on-site equipment condition assessments and recommending solutions where needed
- Carry out load flow, fault level, earthing, lightning protection, insulation coordination and transient stability studies
- Undertake electrical engineering design
- Prepare technical reports, specifications, and contract documents
- Provide onsite commissioning
To be successful in the role you will be:
- A qualified Electrical Engineer
- Have at least 5 years industry experience, preferably in consulting environment
- Proficient in electrical secondary design
Personally, you will have high level oral and written communication skills, be a proven team player and be committed and motivated to completing work in an accurate and timely manner, whilst working with multiple stakeholders.
If you have the proven Generation Engineering skills and want to further your career with a company going places, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz
Please note: Because of the Covid-19 pandemic New Zealand’s borders are closed and we can only consider applications from people already residing in New Zealand and holding appropriate work visas, citizenship or residency.