Newly created role at senior management level with the ability to influence and make improvements within a successful supplements manufacturing company.
- Newly created role at influential level
- Exciting company growth and improvement plans
- Successful supplement manufacturer
Our client is a well-established dietary supplements manufacturer based in Auckland. The company manufactures and packs hardshell, softshell, tablet, and powder nutritional powder, supplying to domestic and international markets. The company offers an inclusive working environment, however, is very fast paced to meet demands. With plans to develop and improve the company and their success, they have created a new position for a Head of Technical to help them meet their goals.
This is a newly created role to oversee all the Technical functions comprising of Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Product Development for the four business units within the company. The role is Auckland based reporting to the CEO and is part of the Senior Management Team. It will provide strong strategic and operational support through driving a quality culture throughout the business and continuous improvement of the companies Quality Management System and processes while ensuring that all regulatory, licencing, customer and business requirements are being met.
As a suitable candidate, you will have a built a strong technical career with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management position within pharmaceuticals or nutraceuticals manufacturing. You will be a strong leader, with the ability to manage all areas of quality, regulatory affairs, and product development, in addition to having proven communication skills to communicate across all levels of the business. As this is a newly created role, you will need to be adaptable, and identify areas to make improvements within the business.
As the preferred candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a Technical area within a highly regulated Pharmaceutical / Health Supplement or associated sector.
- Tertiary qualification in a science or related industry discipline.
- Strong familiarity with understanding analytical testing results, product safety requirements and pharma/dietary supplement manufacturing and distribution.
- Hands on experience in dealing with regulatory licensing authorities (Medsafe /TGA/ FDA).
- Proven management of teams.
- Team player with a calm and resilient nature; self-motivated and proactive attitude.
- Organised, risked based thinking and flexible, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, where you are comfortable communicating across all levels of the organisation.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant APPLY button. Alternatively, for a confidential enquiry, contact Olivia Lawrence on 04 916 0536 or email email@example.com .
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements. All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz