Graduate / Junior Health & Safety Coordinator
Our client is searching for a Health and Safety Coordinator/Administrator to assist and work alongside an experienced and supportive Manager, gaining the benefit of their knowledge and mentorship within a well-established company.
Reporting to the General Manager – People, Culture and Safety, you’ll also work with all the operational staff, department managers and supervisors to champion safety and wellbeing, and ensure systems and processes are up to date and relevant to the business, as well as:
- Championing and integrating the H&S management system/software into the organisation
- Organising HSE training and providing support for HSE initiatives/projects
- Manage and maintain compliance data
- Support investigations, safety inspections and audits
- Assist with injury management and return to work programmes
Overall, this is an opportunity to gain exposure to varied duties, touching on all aspects of health, safety and wellbeing, and gain solid skills and experience.
You must be comfortable communicating across all levels of the business and any experience you’ve had in writing processes, SOP’s and other documents will be a great benefit. It’s a fast-paced environment, so you have to be able to adapt to change and keep your cool. A thirst for learning, flexibility and the drive to get the job done are all important to this role, along with:
- A HSE or relevant qualification – not necessary but a bonus!
- Knowledge of the “Health and Safety at Work Act 2015”
- Passion for creating a healthy and safe environment for everyone
- Computer literacy – proficient in the use of Microsoft (Word, Excel), databases and systems
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think on your feet, work independently and have a willingness to learn
- The ability and desire for continuous improvement
Sound like you?
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button below, alternatively contact Maya Carpenter – Salvador on 09 281 3755 , email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.