Company in growth mode
Great culture and work environment
Take your hydraulics capability to the next level
With over 35 years of successful and award-winning experience within the hydraulics industry, our client is involved in designing, manufacturing, and commissioning hydraulic solutions. Company expansion has led to an opportunity for a highly talented hydraulic service technician to join this family orientated team, based in Christchurch.
You will be involved in manufacturing, servicing, and repairing hydraulic components and systems and we are looking for someone with extensive experience with hydraulics and who can ‘hit the ground running’.
In summary, the requirements for this role are:
- Extensive experience in working with hydraulic components and systems, including pumps, valves, cylinders, motors, etc.
- Able to read and understand engineering and hydraulic schematics
- Experience in fault-finding with hydraulics and other industrial equipment
- Experience with hydraulic hose and pipe fitting
- Good customer service and communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like you, then let’s talk
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz