Whittaker’s is New Zealand’s biggest chocolate manufacturer and has been voted New Zealand’s ‘Most Trusted Brand’ for eleven years running. They live by the belief that ‘best is always better’, insisting on using only the finest ingredients, the best methods, most precise machinery and needing the best people to keep making good honest chocolate.
As the company grows, new employees are joining an energetic, motivated team of people, with the goal of making the best chocolate in the world!
To help with this, Whittaker’s are looking for additional Sorting Team Members to join their team.
This is an 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday position and as a Sorting Team Member you will be involved in preparing the raw ingredients and undertaking quality checks. This involves:
Preparation of the ingredients (including but not limited to):
- Crushing nuts
- Mixing of ingredients
- Visual inspections to identify any foreign objects
- Washing & drying of equipment
- Test & verify as required
- Raising any issues with Team Leader / QA team
- Testing and running x-ray machines and metal detectors and recording results
- and, of course, doing the paperwork!
To join us in this role, you will have:
- Experience in machine operation in a factory environment (sorting, mixing, and crushing type machine experience a bonus)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
This role requires you to be physically able and comfortable on your feet for extended periods.
Whittaker’s offers a supportive, enthusiastic, and motivated team in a company that continues to grow
We need a person who takes pride in their work and in producing the best chocolate around! If that’s you, let’s talk.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email email@example.com