Our client is a large petrochemical manufacturer in the Taranaki region with a mix of old and new plant. To keep things in top condition, ensuring maximum OEE, we are looking for a Lead Asset Integrity Engineer with Pressure Equipment experience, to join the team.
The new Lead Asset Integrity Engineer will:
- Be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the accuracy of the Asset Management system
- Take ownership of all RBI activities, reports and the like
- Co-ordinate all NDT and other inspection services carried out by external contractors
- Generate life-cycle assessments of all pressure and critical equipment
- Assist in maintaining welding specification for pipework and pressure vessels, etc.
And in general ensuring plant availability and integrity through timely response to concerns and events.
You will be:
- Degree or Master’s qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Be able to show significant and proven experience in the Asset Integrity Management of Pressure equipment
- Preferably have experience in working to New Zealand Boiler and Pressure Vessel codes
- Able to show proven subcontractor management skills
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Able to offer assistance and advice to the maintenance department and others on integrity matters.
- Be experienced in the use of Asset Management systems
This is a role requiring a seasoned Integrity Engineer, someone with a knowledge of both ASME and local (New Zealand) standards for Pressure Equipment and with experience in utilising Asset / Integrity Management Systems.
As well as the chance to join a hardworking yet fun-loving team, in a challenging and interesting job, a competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you, we should talk.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements