About the company
Our client is a family-owned and thriving food manufacturer based in the beautiful Manawatu, a region providing wonderful balance for lifestyle and work. They are looking for an experienced Leading Hand to join their Logistics team in their modern manufacturing site and lead a talented and motivated team.
About the role
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team to support production demands, continuous improvement, among other tasks including dispatch and warehousing, inventory storage, health and safety, and maintaining operational excellence.
In an organisation where cross functional communication and teamwork are vital. You will be a Logistics Operator/Supervisor with good leadership skills in a hands-on fast paced environment.
In addition, the successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Supply Chain or similar (preferred)
- Strong logistics/ distribution/ planning experience
- Supply Chain Process & Systems implementation experience
- Hands-on, used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Competent with documentation and inventory
- Self-motivated and organised
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience with staff leadership or training
- Be mindful of H&S requirements
To apply for this position please click on the relevant ‘apply’ button.
Alternatively, for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Olivia Lawrence on 04 916 0536 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz