Licensed Cadastral Surveyor required
Our client is a medium sized multidisciplinary consultancy in Auckland and Christchurch. They employ Land Surveyors, Planners, Civil and Structural Engineers, and Project Managers to work on interesting large-scale land and building developments. With plenty of work on the go and more coming in across a variety of projects, they are keen to add another Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to their team.
As a Cadastral Land Surveyor within this company you will largely be involved in carrying out Cadastral Surveys including both fieldwork and office work. You will be working in conjunction with other specialists in their field on a range of projects.
We are after a Licensed Cadastral Surveyors who has the following:
- Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
- At least 5 years plus New Zealand Cadastral experience
- E-Survey searching and dataset experience
- Experience working in Subdivisions, Engineering and Construction Surveying
- Ability to work closely with Developers, Engineers, Architects, Planners, Contractors, Councils etc.
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail and high-quality work output
- Can demonstrate “Good Survey Practice”
- Current experience using with a range of field equipment e.g. Robotic Total Stations, GNSS, Levels
- UAV and Scanners a bonus
- CAD capable and experienced in 12D
- Ability to communicate well and build and maintain strong client relationships
- Capability managing projects
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team
- Positive attitude and hungry to learn and grow
What’s in it for you:
- Join a company with a strong name within land, building, and infrastructure development
- Work with other experienced and knowledgeable professionals
- Large, diverse, and interesting projects
- Decent salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience
- Professional development and mentoring actively encouraged
- Near new Nissan Pathfinder Field Vehicle for work and commute
The company offers a professional yet friendly office environment, utilizing the latest technology, and offers a supportive environment of professional consultants that together collaboratively produce high quality land and building developments.
Applicants for this position will have NZ Residency.
I am from a Cadastral Surveying background so give me a call, I understand the industry well.
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email email@example.com.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz