Our client owns and operates the electricity distribution network that services a large number of homes, farms and business connections in the Southland and Central Otago regions.
With the growth in this region and increased demand, they want to add additional people to their crews.
We are looking for qualified, EWRB registered distribution Line Mechanics holding a current, full practising license, to join the team in this challenging role. The successful candidates will be joining well-disciplined teams of technical staff in the safe delivery of critical works.
Skills and attributes required:
- Have experience working on overhead or underground lines up to and including 33kV
- Have good operational knowledge of the key equipment you will be using
- Working at heights experience and license
- Live line or Glove and Barrier experience would be a bonus
- A team player
- Good communication skills
- Safety focused
- Knowledge of current regulatory and industry requirements
- An apprenticeship as a Line Mechanic and/or a National Certificate in Electricity Supply – Distribution
- An EWRB Registration as a Distribution Line Mechanic and a current practising license
- A clean New Zealand Drivers License Class 1 manual and preferably HT endorsed
Great opportunity to join a values-based, stable and forward-thinking business that offers genuine development opportunities and a great working environment.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Regretfully we can only consider people with New Zealand experience at this time.
Note: If this location is not to your liking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.