Our client is an NZ owned and operated food manufacturer. Being an ever-growing business, they are currently in search of a Machine Operator to join their busy team based in the Wellington region.
As a Machine Operator within their manufacturing team, this role will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of machinery, manufacturing our clients’ high-quality products.
Specifically, you will:
- Supervise and monitor the machinery, ensuring operation is safe and hygienic
- Ensure that the materials and equipment needed for production have been requested and delivered on time for production
- Monitor production quality and correct any errors, whilst notifying the appropriate people
- Dismantle, clean, and perform basic maintenance on the machinery, ensuring they are in top notch state for operation
This role works on an afternoon shift.
You, the Candidate:
Our client is in need of an experienced machine operator that possesses a strong mechanical & technical aptitude, and the ability to problem solve in fast-paced environments.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in machine operation (high-speed machinery strongly preferred)
- Mechanical & technical aptitude to problem solve and troubleshoot when required
- Strong safety awareness
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a motivated team in an environment where growth and development are both encouraged and supported.
You must be eligible to work in NZ – our client unfortunatley can’t support / sponsor a visa.
For a confidential enquiry, or to apply for this position, please select the relevant APPLY button. Alternatively, please contact Maya Carpenter-Salvador on 09 281 3755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.