Our client is a well-known and respected player in the power industry in the upper North Island. Being a technology enabled distributed energy company they offer a great workplace in a fantastic location and are strong on community support and involvement.
With plenty of work and continual growth, they have a need for a Maintenance Coordinator to join their team.
You will be responsible for developing and overseeing the delivery of the corrective maintenance plan.
Specifically, you will:
- Assess defect reports, failures and develop remedial solutions for implementation
- Identify and prioritise repair or replacement priorities
- Ensure adequate design solutions for repair and maintenance
- Oversee work progress to sign off or follow up non-compliances
- Assist with planning and scheduling the work
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- A relevant trade or tertiary qualification in the Electrical field
- At least 3 years’ experience in electrical distribution industry
- Proven experience working with maintenance coordination
- Working experience of SAP and SCADA systems.
Personally, you will be a people person, able to communicate well, both verbally and in writing. You must hold a full and clean NZ driver’s license to be successful in this role
This is a great opportunity to be involved with a company where people and the community come first. With many additional extras and a focus on training and development, the company has a great staff retention. They pride themselves on looking after their staff and providing flexibility within the business.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, with extras, not to mention the prospect of working within a proactive organisation, and then there is the opportunity to live in the ‘winter-less north’
If you have the proven maintenance coordination experience, need a new challenge, and desire an opportunity further afield, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey (04 282 1562 email@example.com)
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz