Experienced and trade qualified Maintenance Engineer required for the night shift with ones of NZ’s leading snack food manufacturers in Waikato.
- Join a leading NZ snack food manufacturer
- Job security and positive company culture
- Exciting and varied role
My client is a New Zealand food manufacturer and a much-loved leader within the snack category with widely recognised brands.
Reporting to the Site Engineer, the Maintenance Engineer’s function is to assist with the maintenance of plant and equipment, and support production and packing staff with machine operations, troubleshooting and fast and effective repairs. Hours for this role are Sunday 6pm-6am and the rest of the week is Monday – Thursday 10.30pm 6am. There is also a Saturday rotation between the engineers with a 5-hour shift.
We’re looking for a dynamic team player with good communication skills and strong maintenance engineering experience. You’ll be self-motivated, and happy working nightshift long term.
The successful candidates will have the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Trade qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical engineering experience
- Fault finding & problem-solving skills
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Welding, conveyors, and pumps experience
- FMCG, auto packaging and wrapping machines, robotics and automation experience would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
This company has a supportive team environment and values staff development, with ongoing support for internal opportunities. You’ll also have access to free onsite parking, discounts on products, job security through lockdowns and the Covid-19 pandemic, and a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant ‘apply’ button.
For a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Olivia Lawrence on 04 916 0536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org