This company are a leading manufacturer of pharmaceutical intermediates and diagnostic products in New Zealand who supply worldwide to pharmaceutical and biotechnology producers. They are seeking hardworking, dedicated individuals to join our team and build a long-term career within the company.
Leading from the front
Take a leading role in the planned, preventive, and reactive maintenance of plant, equipment, and systems in compliance with established cGMP practices. You will work with the Engineering Manager to create a rolling maintenance plan which is broken down into daily tasks across 2 shifts. Additional duties include inducting, supervising, and monitoring the performance of maintenance contractors. Leading to maintain accurate and compliant maintenance records on work conducted for an organised safe work environment. And work closely with internal and external stakeholders to support the facility.
Up to the challenge?
We are seeking applicants who ideally have:
- Relevant Trade Qualification (or significant experience Industrial Maintenance)
- Proven leadership in a manufacturing/production environment
- Experience in Hygiene Environments a plus (i.e Packaging, Food, Dairy)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate initiative with a systems and process improvement mindset
- Be fit, healthy and able to undertake manual work without restrictions
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and medical and be eligible to work in NZ
Get looked after
This company is known for looking after its employees by providing training and career development alongside the experienced team. This is an opportunity to step off the tools and into a leadership/coordinating role. The generous salary package will be supplemented with a list of employee benefits!
Technical Recruitment Solution has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Chiel on 04 282 0402
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz