Brisbane – bespoke design solutions – bulk material handling – design, lead & mentor
Our client specialises in automated bulk material handling and packaging machinery and robotics. This automated production machinery, mainly used in the food manufacturing sector, is designed, built, and tested in-house, to suit a client’s needs, then commissioned on a client’s site with after sales support provided. With both local and offshore clients, they provide high end and customised solutions using the latest technology to optimise production.
With growth and plenty of ongoing and exciting projects comes the need for additional people and we are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the Brisbane based team.
You will be designing bespoke systems for clients in both New Zealand and Australia.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall engineering and/or design work of projects.
- Design and draft mechanical and structural elements.
- Prepare manufacturing, arrangement and parts drawings and prepare BOMs.
- Ensure overall project compliance with relevant standards.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering (BE Mech – preferably registered)
- At least 6 years’ Mechanical Design experience with mechanical and structural systems
- Proven experience in materials handling/conveyor and/or food industry design
- Advanced skills with Inventor Professional, Vault Basic and AutoCAD
- Experience in preparing manufacturing drawings – GD&T, welding requirements, dimensioning, etc.
Personally, you will have excellent communication skills, be a proven team player and be committed and motivated to completing work in an accurate and timely manner.
If you have the proven design skills and need a new challenge, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on +64 4 282 1562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz