Mechanical Drafting with Solidworks
Transport & Forestry Vehicles & Attachments
Stable company in Rotorua
We are after a mechanical engineering draftsperson with at least a few years mechanical drafting experience. Experience in heavy industrial or heavy vehicle environments would be ideal.
The company design and manufacture one off and limited production items for a range of unique NZ heavy vehicle applications in the fields of transport, forestry, earthworks, farming, and heavy industries.
Does this sound like you?
• Mechanical engineering qualification (Diploma or similar)
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant drafting experience
• Experience with Transport or Forestry vehicles
• Must have above average oral and written communication skills
• Experienced in the drafting of mechanical equipment using a 3D CAD package. They use Solidworks & AutoCAD
• A high standard of drafting skills with practical design drafting experience
• Have a committed and motivated approach to completing work in an accurate and timely manner with a demonstrated attention to detail
You will join an experienced drafting team who liaise regularly with their in-house workshop to build what is drawn up.
The company are a stable and respected employer within the Bay of Plenty, workflow was successfully maintained throughout 2020 and things are now picking up further. The management of the company is fair and reasonable and provide a work environment where people are valued and looked after.
This is an ideal place to work within a team that provides innovative design and drafting solutions. It would suit either an intermediate or junior mechanical engineering drafter with a few years drafting experience.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been a trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button, alternatively, for a confidential inquiry contact David Milmine by email (email@example.com) or phone (04 595 4102).
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz
Due to current NZ border restrictions, we can only accept applications from people in NZ or returning NZ Citizens and Residents.