Mechanical Engineer / Consulting / Design / Project Management / Industrial Energy Sector
Our Central Auckland based client is a professional multi-disciplinary design consultancy specialising in mechanical engineering for large and unique projects, in multiple industrial Energy sectors. They also have civil and structural engineers and design drafters to support this focus.
We are looking for an intermediate level Mechanical Engineer with at least 3 – 10 years’ experience in New Zealand, preferably within another consultancy. The role will be located in Auckland Central and will be design based so will include providing design direction to the design drafters, feasibility studies, construction supervision and site visits, project management, and commissioning.
Key attributes expected:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Working towards becoming a Chartered Professional Engineer
- At least 3 to 10 years of relevant Mechanical Design engineering experience in New Zealand
- Experience with feasibility studies, engineering design, project management, construction supervision, and commissioning of projects
- Ability to deliver projects within budget and schedule, and with high design quality
- Sound, fact-based decision making, and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, clients and contractors to achieve team goals
- Have strong written and spoken communication skills
The fact that our client has a strong portfolio of varied project work indicates that they are a respected multi-disciplinary engineering company. So, if you need a change, say from a role which has you constantly seconded out or working on endless feasibility studies, then do yourself a favour and move into a company that has interesting projects and where you will also feel part of a tight knit team.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.