New Plymouth Based – Heavy industrial – EPC – Design build
Our client is a New Plymouth based specialised engineering services provider that designs and builds heavy industrial facilities. These services range from concept and feasibility studies through to detailed engineering design, construction and commissioning. Their projects are with some of New Zealand’s leading and innovative companies, across all industry sectors. As a true EPC company, you won’t be pigeonholed to just doing sections or a large offshore project, but you will have the opportunity to work closely with local companies and their projects, where you can take ownership and see a project from concept to completion.
Due to demand for their services, they are currently searching for an experienced individual to join their design team and to lead one of the mechanical groups.
Applicants will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Leading a team of skilled professional engineers
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical engineering (Preferably chartered)
- Familiarity with the AS2885 suite of standards preferred but alternative international code background will be considered
- Have a minimum of 10 years post graduate experience within either of the following sectors: Oil & gas, petrochemical, refinery, heavy material handling, heavy process and production plants
- Piping, Pipeline and high Pressure Equipment Engineering and Design
- Conceptual, front-end-engineering-design (FEED) and detailed design
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
Whether you’re progressing from a pure design role or coming up from a competitor, the future career challenges and options with our client are clearly evident here. Whats more you can live in a safe part of NZ and afford to buy a house in New Plymouth!
Not a corporate monster but part of an international organisation, you will work in a relaxed small team environment, without getting involved with any of the normal petty large company politics. In return, we can offer you an excellent senior salary within a stable and supportive, professional team.
Please note that with the NZ borders closed, only NZ or Australian citizens / residents can apply.
Technical Recruitment Solution has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on +64 4 472 6558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz