Our client is a well known and respected player in the power industry in the upper North Island. Being a technology enabled distributed energy company they offer a great work place in a fantastic location and are strong on community support and involvement.
With plenty of work and continual growth, they have a need for a Network Maintenance Manager to join their team.
You will be lead and manage the network maintenance team being responsible for the maintenance management policies, processes and strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead the network asset management performance and the delivery of network maintenance
- Prepare and monitor budgets and strategies
- Develop and oversee maintenance policies, processes and strategy
- Oversee network contracts
- Lead, develop and mentor the network maintenance team
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- A tertiary engineering qualification (Electrical or Power preferred)
- At least 10 years’ experience in power or utility industry maintenance and asset management
- Experience implementing and improving management systems, standards, procedures and health and safety and quality systems
- Proven budget management experience
- Experience leading and managing staff
Personally, you will be natural leader with excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to be involved with a company where people and the community come first. With many additional extras and a focus on training and development, the company has a great staff retention. They pride themselves on looking after their staff and providing flexibility within the business.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, with extras, not to mention the prospect of working within a proactive organisation, and then there is the opportunity to live in the ‘winter-less north’
If you have the proven leadership and asset maintenance management skills, need a new challenge, and desire an opportunity further afield, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey 04 282 1562 email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz