An opportunity for an experienced NPD Technologist to join a successful and expanding company
- Leading NZ manufacturer of Dietary Supplements
- Newly expanded GMP Manufacturing facility
- Be a part of a high performing technical team
Our client is a leading NZ manufacturer of dietary supplements supplying to international markets. They run out of a newly expanded GMP manufacturing facility in Auckland and are continuing to grow as they experience great successes.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an NPD Technologist to cover maternity leave, working within the company’s tight-knit Technical team. Reporting to the Technical Manager, this is a hands-on role, focusing on the development and redevelopment of new products within the relevant regulatory framework.
Day to day responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Development of regulatory compliant formulas and testing specifications for customers, across a range of markets
- Redevelopment of current formulations to meet continuous improvement initiatives
- Sourcing and evaluating new packaging for suitability for the manufacturing plant and range
- Evaluation of new raw materials for compliance and suitability for the range
- Generation, management and approval of packaging, nutrition, allergen information and other required technical information
This is a high energy role, which requires the ability to communicate across all levels of the business, internally and externally. You must have a good eye for detail, be a good team player and a problem solver.
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Science degree qualification (Chemistry, Food Technology, Pharmacy)
- 5+ years development experience in a similar role
- Experience in nutraceuticals/dietary supplements preferred
- Experience sourcing and evaluating new packaging formats
- In-depth working knowledge of the Australian requirements for Therapeutic Goods would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to problem solve
To apply for this position please click on the relevant APPLY button. Alternatively, for a confidential enquiry, contact Olivia Lawrence at email@example.com or 04 472 6558