Diverse job for someone who enjoys client relationships, problem solving, and a fast paced positive work environment. Apply your Cost Management, Design Leadership or Project Planning experience with an innovative construction business who offer a unique and successful Design & Build delivery model.
Joining the head office in Auckland you will enjoy excellent resources and systems, and a fresh and proactive approach to your professional development.
In this role you will work closely with the Business Development Manager to foster client relationships, and lead front end work around project feasibility’s, cost planning, design management and construction strategy. This will include integrating diverse teams and manage the performance of consultants and internal teams during the pre-construction phase. You will continually be prepared to challenge the norm and seek innovation to ensure quality projects are set up and designed intelligently with risks managed.
You will be working with a range of high profile clients from government and public organisations through to global blue chip corporates, projects will be fast paced and demand innovation, quality, and enthusiastic leadership.
To be considered we are seeking:
- Project Management or Quantity Surveying experience and relevant qualifications
- Proven success in the construction sector, ideally with exposure to interiors work.
- Excellent knowledge across design coordination or Estimating / cost planning of construction work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good level of drive and motivation
- Proven team player who enjoys innovation and challenging the norm
This company offers a motivated and successful team culture who invest and support in their people and can offer long term careers within their global business.
Apply online or contact Simon for a confidential discussion
09 281 5593