Apply your Quantity Surveying, Design or Project Management experience with an innovative construction business who offer a unique and successful Design & Build delivery model.
Joining the head office in Auckland you will enjoy excellent resources and systems, and a fresh and proactive approach to your professional development.
In this role you will work closely with the Business Development Manager and Senior Project Managers to foster client relationships, and support the front end work around project feasibility’s, cost planning, design coordination and construction documentation. You will continually be prepared to challenge the norm and seek innovation to ensure quality projects are set up and designed intelligently with risks managed. There can be quick progression into a Project Manager role.
You will be working with a range of high profile clients from government and public organisations through to global blue chip corporates, projects will be fast paced and demand innovation, quality, and enthusiastic leadership.
To be considered we are seeking:
- Design Coordination, Project Management or Quantity Surveying experience and relevant qualifications
- Proven success in the construction sector, ideally with exposure to interiors work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good level of drive and motivation
- Proven team player who enjoys innovation and challenging the norm
This company offers a motivated and successful team culture who invest and support in their people and can offer long term careers within their global business.
Apply online or contact Simon for a confidential discussion