Our client is a well-known and respected engineering consultancy in Taranaki. Being involved in major projects in the Oil & Gas and energy industries we are after a Principal Process Engineer to work with clients and to provide team leadership.
As the Principal Process Engineer you will work with clients to provide technical leadership in design and engineering services.
Specifically, you will be involved in:
- Working with clients on scoping and estimating projects
- Undertaking engineering investigations, feasibility studies, and design.
- Leading project delivery
- Leading a team and mentoring graduates and junior engineers
To be successful in the role you will be:
- A Tertiary qualified Chemical / Process Engineer
- Experienced to a senior level in with process engineering in the oil & gas industry
- Proven at leading and mentoring a team
- Confident working with clients and delivering their needs
If you have an outgoing personality, are customer focused, have excellent communication skills, and are committed and motivated to process engineering, then this role could be for you
On offer is a excellent salary and the prospect of working within a proactive organisation focussed on the team and with a good work/life balance.
If you have the proven process engineering skills and experience, need a new challenge, and desire an opportunity further afield, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz