Hamilton Based – Dairy / Food & Beverage – Project Delivery – Process Design Management
To complement one of the largest specialist dairy/food teams in the country, we are after a Senior Process Engineer who will work closely with clients, internal design staff and senior site based PM’s, with the design and delivery of large dairy / food construction or upgrade projects. It will include liaising directly with key clients, machinery and equipment suppliers, with the conceptual and technical discussions regarding the design of new or optimisation projects etc. The key aspect to the role is that although these projects will be throughout New Zealand and Australia but role is predominantly office based in Hamilton NZ. Therefore, you won’t be living out of a suitcase and will also be close to your family!
Note: We will only consider applicants with a strong level of process engineering experience from within the Dairy (preferred) or Food & Beverage industries, preferably from a consultancy but we would consider those from a project delivery company or equipment supplier. You’ll also have an appropriate Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical Process or similar).
Some key attributes expected:
- At least 8 years of relevant Food / Dairy Process engineering experience (Dairy process design experience either wet or powder preferred, but not critical)
- Experienced in handling large and complex multi-million dollar projects
- Preferably worked within a multi-disciplined design consultancy or specialised project delivery company
- Commercially strong and experienced with tenders and contracts etc
- Positive leadership and people skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
With several large projects starting to appear, now is the time to join an organisation that has the respect amongst the Dairy and Food manufacturing sector, that other engineering companies wish for. A move here would solidify the career aspirations of any professional, looking step up into a proper project company and not a lumbering corporate giant.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 04 916 0537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz