Manawatu Based – Dairy – Food & Beverage – Wet side – Project Delivery / Engineering
What better time to get out of Auckland rat race and pursue a great career role in a much more laid back environment. I’m after a process engineer that is wanting to grow in the dairy and food sector, particularly with a strong and very successful project delivery company, that has stablity and a strong forward project workload. To complement existing specialist dairy/food process design team, we are after a Process Engineer who will work closely with clients and senior site-based PM’s, with the design and delivery of large liquid dairy / food / beverage construction or upgrade projects. It will include liaising directly with key clients, machinery and equipment suppliers, with the conceptual and technical discussions regarding the design of new or optimisation projects etc.
The key aspect to the role is that although these projects will be throughout New Zealand, the role is predominantly office based in the Manawatu. So, you won’t be living out of a suit case for months on end.
Note: We will only consider applicants with a strong level of liquid process engineering experience from within the Dairy (preferred) or Food & Beverage industries, preferably from an operational project environment, but we would also consider those from a Project delivery company, consultancy or equipment supplier.
Some key attributes expected:
- You’ll also have an appropriate Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical Process or mechanical or similar)
- At least 7+ years of relevant and proven liquid dairy / food / beverage or water related engineering / construction experience
- Have worked previously within a multi-disciplined project team, delivering design solutions to a wet process
- Positive attitude and able to make qualified decisions independently
- Technically strong with a passion for engineering and solving complex tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbal
A move here would solidify the career aspirations of any engineering professional, looking to step up into a real project engineering role and not within a lumbering corporate giant, where you’re just another number, seconded on site somewhere and forgotten.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 04 916 0537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz