New Plymouth Based – Heavy industry – Chemical Process – Operational Sites
As one of New Zealand’s specialised providers of process safety engineering services to the heavy industrial sector, they combine specialist engineering and management skills as they work closely with operating and engineering companies, to establish their process safety programs to the highest possible standards.
Their core clientele come from the Oli&Gas, petrochemical, refining, hazardous substances, chemicals, dairy, power generation, pulp and paper sectors.
The key purpose of this role is to provide engineering support during process safety studies, whilst working with clients to execute the various aspects of a safety case or process safety improvements.
You will have the following attributes:
- Completed major hazard analysis studies for heavy manufacturing or operational sites
- Prepared and facilitated HSSE / Hazard Identification meetings
- Hazardous area classification
- Safety case development and impact assessment studies
- Consequence modelling
- Process Safety Review support (HAZOPs, LOPAs etc)
- Relief calculations
- Process engineering support
- Support analysis and investigation of process safety deviations
- Mentor and coach colleagues on process safety expectations and principles
You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (Chemical Process preferred) or related subject, along with at least 5 years of full cycle process safety expertise.
This is a serious opportunity to secure a solid career base within a stable and resected employer.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 04 916 0537 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz