From the sports field to building insulation to high-end yachts, foam is everywhere! This Otahuhu manufacturer design, develop and deliver custom foam products for limitless applications. The team needs to grow and the door is open for CAD-savvy engineers to help turn customers’ ideas into finished products.
initially, you will be on the shop floor learning how slabs of foam are cut, machined and shaped into finished products because when you get behind the CAD software it’s all about creating optimal CNC programs to maximise efficiency to minimize waste. You will balance multiple projects and determine which are priorities.
UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
We’re looking for a performance-driven and analytical Engineer with a background in manufacturing. Does this sound like you?:
- Experience with CAD software
- Passionate about Continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma)
- Data-driven and high analytical ability
- Experience with Best Manufacturing Practices & Quality Management Systems
- Practical knowledge of machinery and manufacturing processes
- Strong communicator – verbal & written
- Driven by teamwork and collaboration
What we look for above all else is ATTITUDE, a positive attitude that is!
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply! We want to see your updated CV and a cover letter explaining “What makes you, you!”. If you have any questions you can contact Chiel on (04) 282 0402 For a full list of our technical vacancies go to www.TRS.co.nz