- Dynamic New Zealand manufacturer
- Leading edge product development
- Supportive team environment
Our Auckland-based client is a leading manufacturer of nutritional and health products. These well-known brands are sold in local and international markets, meeting global regulatory standards.
Following consistent growth within the business the new position of Product Development Technologist – Supplements – has been created. Reporting to the Technical/R&D Manager you will be an important and influential member of the Product Development team. Working closely with colleagues in PD, marketing and manufacturing you will be responsible for improving existing products and ensuring the timely development of new ones.
You will be a motivated, enthusiastic with practical experience in the commercial development of pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals or dietary supplements. The role requires a high level of communication with both internal and external customers, ensuring tight deadlines are maintained and meeting financial targets for projects.
You must possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in Pharmaceutical Science or Technology or a related discipline
- Experience in the development of dietary or nutritional supplements is preferred though graduates will be considered
- Previous clinical trials experience in a supplementary/pharmaceutical environment
- A working knowledge of the nutraceutical and food regulations, preferably Chinese market regulations
- Highly developed communication skills
- Proven innovation and product improvement skills
- Proven ability to lead projects within tight deadlines
- The drive and mental strength to ‘think outside the box’
In return, our client offers a competitive remuneration package, and personal and career development opportunities. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills with excellent potential for progression as our clients continue to grow.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button, or alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 0800 171 000 or email email@example.com .
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.