Our client is a respected player in the Oil & Gas sector in New Zealand, with a reputation for having one of the safest facilities in the Asia Pacific region. With staff movement, a position has become available for a Product Scheduler to join the team in Northland.
As Product Scheduler you will be responsible for:
- Delivery to our customers of ‘what they want, when they want it, in full’
- Delivery of an optimal plan / schedule for the products required
- work with shippers and maintenance departments to ensure you know about bottlenecks and constraints.
As an experienced scheduler used to working in an environment where product runs and demand can change frequently, you’ll know what’s involved.
Our new product Scheduler will:
- Be Tertiary qualified in Science or Engineering
- Have at least 3 to 4 years scheduling experience, preferably in petrochemical or hydrocarbon industries
- Be used to dealing with multiple product lines that can change frequently (throwing your plans into chaos!)
- Have highly developed computer / IT skills
- Have great numerical skills, attention to detail, etc.
You will be good with people and work well under pressure. You’ll be adaptable and used to having your plans upended!
This is a role that requires you to communicate with customers and other departments, so you will be a people person with good English language skills, both written and verbal.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package and the chance to join a busy team, who also enjoy a laugh.
NOTE: As this role is part of a pivotal department, you will need to have all of the above skills to be considered for this position.
If you can meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more whilst contributing to the success of this company, we should talk!
To apply for this position, click on the appropriate button below or for a confidential and discreet inquiry, contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 from within New Zealand, +64 4 473 6558 internationally or email at email@example.com
Please note: If this position is not quite right for you, please do contact us to discuss your next career move.