Our client is a leading Australasian door solution design and manufacture company. With New Zealand and overseas locations, their products are household names throughout New Zealand and internationally.
With growth and expansion, and future succession planning, comes the need for additional people and we are looking for a Production Manager – Automation to join the Auckland based team.
You will be responsible for managing the automation team, with responsibility for production, quality, and new products
Specifically, you will:
- Manage the automation team
- Oversee assembly and production in the automation department
- Be involved in R&D projects, manufacturing process and product improvements
- Provide technical advice before, during and after sales
- Developing new procedures
- Mentor, train and manage staff
This role is part of the middle management team and at times will require hands on involvement.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a tertiary qualification (Electrical / Mechatronics)
- Have proven experience working with automated products
- Have experience in production management / factory environment
Personally, you will have excellent communication skills, be a proven team leader, with experience leading, training or mentoring staff.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, not to mention the prospect of working within a proactive organisation where growth opportunities exist, and hard work is rewarded.
If you have the production management and automation skills, need a new challenge, and desire an opportunity further afield, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz