- 4 on / 4 off shift roster
- Competitive remuneration package
- Multinational company in North Waikato
Our client is a well-established nutritional dairy manufacturer. They are multinational-backed and run from their state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in North Waikato, commutable from South Auckland and North Hamilton.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, you will be operating dryer and/or evaporator machinery in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines. You will be responsible for ensuring that the plant produces high quality products that consistently meet customer’s and regulatory requirements. You must be able to commit to a 4 on / 4 off shift roster.
You, the Candidate:
As the ideal candidate, you will have relevant experience, a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and great communication skills. You must be able to follow strict quality and health and safety regulations and procedures.
In addition, you will have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ relevant experience (dairy manufacturing or processing)
- Spray drying or evaporator experience strongly preferred
- Be a solid team player
- Strong computer skills and willingness to learn
- Exposure to ERP systems (preferred)
- Organisational and communication skills
- Experience working to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and career within a sought-after organisation. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and a 4 on / 4 off shift roster. You’ll be working in a state-of-the-art dairy powder facility in North Waikato.
To apply, click the relevant ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV. For a confidential enquiry, contact Maya Carpenter-Salvadore on 09 281 3755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements. All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz