Production / Manufacturing – Fast paced, modern and dynamic work environment – Leading supplier of specialist architectural construction products
Our client is a large New Zealand owned organisation manufacturing specialist architectural building products across the local, residential and commercial construction sector. With over 1000 staff working throughout New Zealand and Australia they are currently looking for a Production Supervisor for their modern and fast paced manufacturing plant in Wellington.
The role is responsible for achieving optimum production throughput by effectively leading, managing and motivating a team.
Specifically, you will:
- Evaluate existing processes and identify and resolve any production issues
- Implement and imbed new production processes
- Configure the manufacturing system to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practises within the production process.
- Oversee team performance
- Lead and manage safety and compliance
To be successful in this position, we are looking for someone who has:
- Trade or tertiary qualification (mechanical or process)
- At least 5 years’ experience working in high volume production environment
- Advanced understanding of manufacturing processes
- Proven experience working with ERP and production control systems
- Proven experience leading and managing teams
Personally, you will be a proven problem solver with attention to detail, who is able to motivate and build a strong team through your strong relationship and communication skills.
If you have the relevant experience and attitude to achieve in this role, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz