About the company
Our client, a well-known quality meat processor and exporter based in the Auckland region, is looking for a Boning Supervisor to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Boning Manager, you will manage a production team of 20 to 60 staff and be responsible for monitoring key Production, Quality and Health & Safety information and ensuring that the site achieves or exceeds all of its targets in these areas.
With our client having substantial expansion plans for the coming years, interesting development opportunities will be presented to candidates committed to developing their career.
While you will preferably have prior experience working in the meat industry or as a butcher, it is your demonstrated soft skills that will see you succeed in this role and with future options within the company. What is important is the ability to positively motivate your team, to think laterally in order to solve production issues or drive continuous improvements and to deliver on your commitments.
• Beef /lamb boning or butchery experience ideal
• Extensive manufacturing / operations experience
• Strong experience in leading a production team and dealing effectively with personnel issues
• Proven understanding of manufacturing processes in the food industry
• Strong leadership, communication and organisational qualities
• Proven successes in change management and continuous improvement
• Experience and knowledge with industry compliance requirements
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop a role in this growing company which will value your expertise.
How to apply
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Franziska Buch on 0800 171 000
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz