Please note: Because of continuing border entry restrictions, we can only consider people already living in New Zealand and holding appropriate working visas, residency, or who are NZ citizens.
Our client is a large food ingredient manufacturer based in the North Shore. Due to internal movement of staff, we are now looking for a Production Shift Team Leader to join the team
This is a shift-based position, and you will need to be prepared to work a rotation 5-day shift – days, afternoons and nights.
Our new Production Team Leader, will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and mentoring to develop and coach the production team
- Providing direction to ensure production targets are achieved
- Ensuring HSE protocols are followed, and machines are kept and operated in a safe manner
- Ensuring that the materials and equipment needed for production has been ordered and is on hand
- Monitoring production quality and correcting errors, whilst notifying the appropriate people
- During the night shift, being the ‘responsible person’ for any issues that occur on site.
In general, taking responsibility for producing the best quality products, in a safe and hygienic manner.
To join us in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years production management leadership experience
- Proven experience managing and developing staff
- A tertiary qualification (preferred)
- Good mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and be committed to continuously improving how things are done
We need a person who gets on well with others, who does not get flustered when the pressure is on and who is looking for a change and a challenge. We need a person who takes pride in their work and in building and looking after a great team! If that’s you, let’s talk.
On offer is a very respectable salary package, and the chance to join a fun loving and dedicated team.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact:
Daniel Hopkins 04 282 1563 email@example.com or
Andrew Hickey 04 282 1562 firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz