Join a NZ company that develops and manufactures products for the global aquaculture industry.
- Rare graduate position
- Convenient Lower Hutt location
- NZ company, global supplier
Our client is an established and successful developer and manufacturer of products for the global aquaculture industry. With a stable base in the Hutt Valley, they provide products and services from their GMP-approved facility to enhance the quality and value of fish produced in the aquaculture and fishing industries.
Joining a small team and reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Graduate Production Technician will ensure products meet GMP standards and customer requirements. In brief, responsibilities would include the manufacturing of the active ingredient, cleaning equipment, formulation, packaging, working with the quality system, documentation, and assisting with other related functions.
As the ideal candidate, you will be a strong communicator with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. You will be prepared for hands-on work and to work to deadlines. Relevant commercial experience in a GMP or production environment would be an advantage.
In addition, you will meet the following requirements:
- A tertiary qualification in science with a strong chemical or biotechnology component
- Experience with GMP, GLP would be advantageous
- Experience in a chemical industry or laboratory, or similar technology-based industry would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines and maintain documentation
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Be part of a well-established and growing NZ company that develops and manufactures products for a global industry. This is an opportunity to join a tight-knit team in a full-time permanent position avoid the Wellington CBD traffic and develop your knowledge and career.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant APPLY button.