Exciting opportunities for Production Technicians / Operators in Auckland to work on NZ-made products.
- Multiple opportunities across Auckland
- Hands-on work in a GMP environment
- Hours allow you to miss peak traffic
There are multiple opportunities available in production within our client’s GMP plants. Our clients are pharmaceutical/dietary supplement manufacturers and a medical device company and are based on the North Shore and near the Auckland airport. These are hands-on roles, and you will be expected to perform manufacturing operations to meet the production plan in accordance with the highest standards of Safety, Good Manufacturing Practice, and Standard Operating Procedures
You, the Candidate
As a successful candidate, you will have proven experience in GMP manufacturing and bring strong enthusiasm and interpersonal skills.
In addition, you are expected to have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- 2+ years’ operational experience in a pharmaceutical/nutraceutical manufacturing or GMP environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous experience in production, dispensing or manufacturing lines advantageous
- Understanding of GMP compliance regulations
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Ability to work afternoon shift (finishing between 10pm and midnight)
To apply for this position, click the relevant button. Alternatively, for a confidential enquiry, contact Olivia Lawrence at 04 472 6558 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.