Our client specialises in automated bulk material handling and packaging machinery and robotics. This automated production machinery, mainly used in the food manufacturing sector, is designed, built, and tested in-house, to suit a client’s needs, then commissioned on a client’s site with after sales support provided. With both local and offshore clients, they provide high end and customised solutions using the latest technology to optimise production.
With growth and plenty of ongoing and exciting projects comes the need for additional people and we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join the Brisbane based team.
This is a pivotal and exciting opportunity to coordinate the administrative and logistical aspects of these exciting projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Set up the projects in ERP
- Maintain oversight of project progress to support the project team
- Maintain project documentation
- Order project equipment and material as required
- Prepare project reports
- Assist with project team, client, and contractor meetings
- Keep the projects team in line!
To be successful in the role you will be:
- Tertiary qualified (Engineering, Business, or similar)
- Experienced in a project office
- At least 3 years’ experience coordinating contractors and/or work
- Experience with ERP and preparing reports
Personally, you will have excellent communication skills, be a proven team player and be committed and motivated to completing work in an accurate and timely manner.
A very competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Here is a chance to join a busy and growing team, working on interesting projects. If you have the proven project coordination skills and need a new challenge, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 0064 4 282 1562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz