Our client specialises in automated bulk material handling and packaging machinery and robotics. This automated production machinery, mainly used in the food manufacturing sector, is designed, built, and tested in-house, to suit a client’s needs, then commissioned on a client’s site with after sales support provided. With both local and offshore clients, they provide high end and customised solutions using the latest technology to optimise production.
With growth and plenty of ongoing and exciting projects comes the need for additional people and we are looking for a Project Engineer to join the Brisbane based team.
You will coordinate food industry projects from concept to completion and hand over, on time, within budget and meeting the company’s and client’s quality requirements.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide input to project proposals
- Coordinate project manufacture, procurement, installation, and commissioning
- Monitor and report on project safety, resourcing, budget, and schedule
- Monitor and manage project risk
- Manage contractors and stakeholder relationships
- Ensure overall project compliance with relevant standards.
- Assist in implementing and improving project management processes
To be successful in the role you will be:
- A degree qualified Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, or similar)
- An experienced Project Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience, preferably in the food industry
Personally, you will have excellent communication skills, be a proven team player and be committed and motivated to completing work in an accurate and timely manner.
A very competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Here is a chance to join a busy and growing team, working on interesting projects. If you have the proven project engineering skills and need a new challenge, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 0064 4 282 1562 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz