PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid-19 New Zealand’s borders remain closed. We can therefore only consider applications from NZ citizens or residents or those already living in New Zealand and holding appropriate work visas.
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer, for a 12-month fixed term position. We need someone who has helped develop projects from the basic idea through to construction. Specifically, you would:
- Carry out technical feasibility studies/assessments of a variety of options for energy storage
- Be involved in planning and supporting potential procurement activities
- Create and maintain project schedules using MS Project
- Project cost forecasting and tracking
- Coordinate technical work-streams being delivered by external consultants
- Facilitate peer reviews of these work-streams
This will be an interesting and challenging role combining technical expertise, with excellent project engineering and coordination skills.
Our new Project Engineer will:
- Be tertiary qualified in an engineering discipline
- Have proven Project Engineering skills – preferably in large energy infrastructure projects
- Be experienced in infrastructure type project development
- Have experience in stakeholder management
- Be an analytical, conceptual thinker, able to compare the feasibility of different options
- Have good business/economic acumen
- Have great MS Office and MS Project abilities
You will need to be versatile, able to get on with people at all levels. Report writing and the likes is a big part of this role, so above average English abilities are a must.
It’s a chance to be involved in the future of energy storage in New Zealand, from the first evaluation to construction. Is it you??
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 04 282 1563, 027 700 0994 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org