Windsor Energy, a division of the Windsor Engineering Group, are leaders in the design and manufacture of sustainable process heating and energy systems. Windsor Energy has over 65 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of industrial boilers and energy plant.
Windsor Energy are now in the market for a Project Engineer to join their Technical services team in their Napier office, working on projects throughout Australasia.
In this position, you will provide support to the project engineering team by:
- Taking the lead on preparing manuals – operational, maintenance, etc., for projects
- Assisting in gaining design verification approvals
- Preparing Instrument lists, Alarm lists, Spare Parts lists, etc.
- Preparing Control Specifications for handover to automation team
- Preparing equipment specifications and procurement schedules, as required to assist others in the team
- Supporting the commissioning of projects, including gathering ‘as-built’ details and amending documentation accordingly.
This is a document focused role BUT is NOT Document Control. It requires a Project Engineer with Mechanical or Process industry experience (or similar), who enjoys documentation.
Our new Project Engineer will:
- Be Tertiary qualified in Mechanical, Process/Chemical (or similar) Engineering
- Be experienced working in multi-discipline projects teams – 5 to 6 years’ experience ideally
- Have excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Be a person who pays attention to the details
- Be someone who is a problem solver
Ideally, you will have experience in industrial boilers and similar equipment, but training will be available as required.
You will be someone with excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously. You will be a people person, able to build good working relationships and you will be a person who enjoys being busy and challenged.
Whilst primarily office based, you will be involved in visiting sites and assisting in commissioning as required.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a unique and interesting role, let’s talk.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 04 282 1563 or email email@example.com