Rare opportunity to work on a unique and high profile community project in Wellington. If you thrive on encouraging client engagement and intelligent design management to drive value in construction then this opportunity is for you.
My client is a specialist Design Build business with a major new project secured we are looking to recruit a Project Management and construction team to deliver this 2 year project.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will collaborate and partner your client, consultants and suppliers during the design phase to develop intelligent design and innovative construction methods to achieve a great outcome for the community.
You will manage all planning requirements, programme the work, and assist in procurement. During construction your will own the reporting, financial and contract management aspects, manage key stakeholder relationships and oversee your team of site managers through delivery.
This role suits someone who thrives on responsibility and large technical projects.
- We seek project management experience from the industrial or commercial sector
- You will demonstrate a successful track record in delivering projects over the $20m level
- You will bring sound programming, planning and financial management knowledge.
- Critical will be your excellent interpersonal and relationship skills and a positive can do attitude.
- This team enjoys a vibrant and outgoing culture, where innovation and ideas are celebrated.
This project will be a great addition to your CV offering some technical and unique challenges.
This business enjoys a vibrant and supportive team environment, they are people who really enjoy their work and thrive on adding value to their projects.
On offer is an attractive salary and vehicle, supporti9ve team and sound project systems and resources to allow you to excel.
Apply on line, or for a confidential discussion contact:
Technical Recruitment has been recruiting in New Zealand’s built Environment since 1997, trust the market specialist with your career ambitions.