Waikato or Christchurch based – Heavy Industrial – Dairy – Project Delivery – Client side
I’m after a Senior Project professional, that has the expertise in delivering multi-site, multi-million-dollar heavy industrial construction projects. It will include liaising directly with key clients, consultants and EPC contractors in the conceptual discussions, through to overseeing the design, construction and commissioning etc. These projects will be in New Zealand and you can be based preferable in the Waikato or Christchurch regions.
Some key attributes expected:
- At least 15 plus years of relevant and proven engineering or construction project management experience, within the heavy industrial or manufacturing sectors. Food, Beverage or Dairy is preferred but not essential
- You will have an appropriate Degree in engineering (Mechanical, Chemical Process or similar)
- Have worked previously within a multi-disciplined project delivery environment
- Successfully delivered multi-million dollar ($50M+) projects on time and to budget
- Able to make informed, accurate and critical decisions under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbal
This is an exceptional opportunity to secure a senior and influential role within a strong client company and move away from some of the industries that are slowing dying off. The projects will be varied and cover a range of industrial processes and buildings associated to a large heavy manufacturing facility. There will be some travel within New Zealand visiting manufacturing assets, consultants and contractors etc, therefore the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy is essential.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 04 916 0537 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz