An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Project Manager to join this industry leading commercial roofing business. This business is innovative, driven and works to the highest standards in quality and safety. They have a great team and keep winning work, so are looking for a PM to oversee their commercial roofing projects in Auckland.
The ideal candidate will be:
An outstanding leader
- Focussed on continuous improvement
- Getting the best out of people
- Able to develop strong staff and client relationship
- Proven skills as a Project Manager
- Capable of managing multiple projects/sites (Normal value $1-2M)
Most important is attitude. This is an ambitious business and they want a driven, friendly person who is looking to kick on their career with the business.
This is a very customer focused role with the majority of your attention developing business with existing and new clients. You will need to have strong communication skills (in all forms), be computer literate, and enjoy interacting with clients to secure sales and oversee the implementation of the solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record of success in managing construction projects
- Ideally roofing experience with relevant tickets
- Working in height safety or a related construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and plans
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
If you are ready for an exciting challenge in an industry dedicated to keeping people safe, and you believe you are ready to join a dynamic company with aggressive growth plans, then supply your details below.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Luke Atkinson on 0800 171 000 or email email@example.com
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for the construction industry since 1996.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.