Please Note: Due to Covid-19, our borders remain closed and we can only consider NZ citizens or residents for roles in New Zealand.
About the company
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of pharmaceutical products. A mainstay of the Animal Health industry for over 70 years in New Zealand, their Wellington site is currently going to a major expansion project.
About the role
Working within a collaborative environment on a program deploying lean methodologies, we’re looking for a Project Scheduler/Planner to help in the delivery of this exciting expansion project.
The Program Scheduler is responsible for development, maintenance, monitoring and control of work elements within the overall program schedule, including the preparation of plans and schedule, performance reports, analysis of supporting data, variance reporting and special studies.
- Provide input to the master schedule of the program
- Production of Weekly Status Dashboards in project Big Room
- Tracking of resources and works with cost manager to ensure accurate spend forecasting
- Work with Program Scheduling Manager to ensure accurate integration of concurrent workstream schedules to support the overall program (e.g. IT, Site Readiness, etc.)
- Support monitoring of schedules utilising specific project Work Breakdown Structures.
- Facilitation of interactive planning sessions to support sub-project(s) development
- Facilitation of Pull Planning to develop phase plans (as needed)
- Active participation in Last Planner® meetings, facilitation of work planning session for sub-projects, and updates of status reports accordingly
- Production of schedule updates and reports to team members as required
- Conduct weekly walkdownsprogress verification
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience in planning and scheduling preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge of qualification, start-up and licensing strategy preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with the Last Planner® system of production control is preferred.
- Knowledge of Takt Planning methodologies also preferred.
- Requires well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- SYSTEMSTOOLS – Experience working in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project is a must. Experience with NetPoint, Accumen Fuse, and Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis preferred. Knowledge of Pull Planning methodologies and software a plus (e.g. vPlanner, TouchPlan)
If you can tick off the skills and experience and are looking for a 12 month fixed term contract, let’s talk.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 04 282 1563 or 027 700 0994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org