Join a leading specialist construction business in their Wellington office and managing the commercial and financial aspects of specialist construction work.
Under the Radar
This business is a niche market leader, with a leading team of industry specialists and a proven successful track record of delivering quality design build projects.
Quality & Fun
You could join a professional and successful team who take pride in quality and innovative work yet have the personality to enjoy work and have a laugh.
This opportunity suits someone keen to not be a number but a person playing an integral role on large complex projects.
Reporting to an experienced Manager you will take on post contract work on Design Build projects. This will include contract preparation, cost reporting, on site measurements, and managing payments and variations. A key focus will be your ability to build great relationships with clients and contractors. This role can offer a good mix of office and site-based work with some travel to sites across New Zealand.
- Quantity Surveying experience in New Zealand on large commercial or industrial buildings (offices, apartments, warehouses, infrastructure)
- Knowledge of the New Zealand contracts and construction methods
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Related Quantity Surveying qualifications
Our client can offer a rewarding career and attractive salary.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz
Technical Recruitment Solutions has specialised in technical recruitment since 1997, speak to the market experts today.