This is a leading consultancy with capabilities across all types of commercial construction projects. Clients exist across a variety of public and private sectors with diverse project size and value anywhere between $10-100M+.
This role will see you take responsibility for external and internal clients, including programme management, commercial negotiations and contract management, design management and procurement. You will have particular focus on the build up to construction and be heavily involved in the development of the early stages of the project, including business development. You will see the projects through end to end and likely manage multiple projects in the values of $20-30M with the potential for some very signicant projects with large values.
This role requires:
- Experienced as a Project Manager for a consultancy operating in the construction industry
- Commercial construction experience
- Land development knowledge
- Exposure to public and private sector builds
- Highly technical background – degree qualified preferred
- Analytical – able to understand specifications, drawings and formulate work programmes
- The ability to drive and achieve deadlines
- Capable of communicating with anyone, from board members to an onsite contractor
On offer here is long-term, gainful employment and the opportunity to join a business with a fantastic reputation in terms of quality of work and a fantastic work environment and real trust and ownership for your work. You will be remunerated generously and will be a very valuable member of the business.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Luke Atkinson on 04 472 6558 if calling internationally or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz