Bay of Plenty location – Heavy manufacturing
We are after an experienced Maintenance Projects Engineer to lead the planning and implementation of all non-routine maintenance projects for a large heavy manufacturing plant based in the Bay of Plenty region.
Part of the Engineering team and you’ll be managing contractors and consultant engineers for the duration of their non-routine maintenance projects.
Your duties will include:
- Leading the scoping, costing, approval, planning and implementation of non-routine maintenance projects
- Work closely with all stakeholders to determine a prudent and effective forward plan for required non-routine maintenance projects
- Managing non-routine maintenance projects compliance for the factory with respect to current Mechanical/Electrical and Civil standards
You will have some of the following attributes:
- Preferably a degree in Mechanical engineering (or similar), however a very experienced NZCE Mechanical qualified engineer would be considered
- Previous experience in staff supervision and project management
- Experienced background within welding, piping and pressure vessels
- 5 to 10 years of experience within heavy industry environment
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Project (or similar tool for project planning)
On offer is a competitive salary package and the chance to get involved in an interesting and challenging role. All located in one of the best outdoor play grounds in NZ.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 0800 171 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.